The Millennium Above Ground Pool features a non-corrosive acid rain-resistant steel frame with ultraviolet inhibitors, The perfect fit for your backyard for endless years of entertainment and enjoyment
The model comes with a 25-year limited warranty, and the best part is the first 3 years is no charge.
The Millennium above-ground swimming pool comes with the frame for the actual pool itself and a solid blue liner. This pool is offered in two variations Round, and Oval Buttress.
This pool can easily be upgraded to a full package that gets you ready to go right away. Please use our Build Your Pool configurator to select your package
The pricing does not include installation.
Due to high demand this product is limited.
If you can’t find the package you want in our Build Your Pool, please check with your local store for up-to-date inventory levels. Speak to one of our sales representatives today for a complete list of available swimming pools for sale.
|Vertical||6" Boxed Steel|
|Top Rail||Painted Steel|
|Bottom Rail||Painted Steel|
|Cover||8" Molded Resin|
|Top Plates||Painted Steel|
|Bottom Plates||Painted Steel|
|Wall Closure||Triple Fold Closure|
|Liner||Over the wall bottom print|
|Warranty||25 Years Limited Warranty|
- NEVER LET ANYONE SWIM ALONE
- DO NOT set up your swimming pool near existing structures that would encourage diving or jumping
- Strict caution should be maintained in the use of pool and pool equipment, particularly when children and minors are involved
- The pool and filter should be grounded with a ground fault interrupter. Please check your local electrical code requirements.
- Secure unattended pools by covering and/or removing access ladders
- Shut off the filter while swimming. Electricity and water do not mix.
- The pool must be installed on a solid level surface as described in the factory instructions
- An earth mound inside your pool wall is important. Follow the factory instructions during installation.
- Correct chlorine content is important for health and proper filter operation
- All building codes are your responsibility. It is important to check with your local municipality to confirm all code requirements are met